Spiritual Gifts - Week 3

Pastor Andrew teaches on the "weird" gifts, including tongues, prophecy and healing.

http://www.cgccmedia.com/columbiagrove/sermons/spiritgifts3.mp3


A personal note: In listening back to the sermon, there is a ill-chosen illustration, one that I intended to use to set up a humorous contrast to show how any one gift, in this case tongues, should not be elevated in such a way to say that those with the gift are "more spiritual" than someone who does not have it - trying to set up a humorous contrast between (non-tongue speaking) Billy Graham and a (tongue speaking) snake-handler.

My words did not come out well, or in the way I intended, and I fear some listeners might hear my illustration as "making fun" of people who have a more rural appearance or have dental problems. Please know that this was not my intent, and accept my sincere apology for misspeaking and any offense this may cause.

Comments

Popular Posts